This policy sets out what we do with your information and how we keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information and what rights you have over any information that we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use our products or services in online,, over the phone, at a show or event, or if you use any of our websites or interact with our social media accounts.
What sorts of information do we hold?
- Personal information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any enquiries or feedback from you, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- Although we take payment details when you place an order, these details are held by our payment processors WorldPay and or PayPal, and we only have access to the last four digits of your payment card for identification purposes.
- Information about services or products that we have provided to you in the past, including the service(s) or product(s) provided, when and where, the amount that you paid, billing address and where the item was sent (if applicable), and any other information required to process a transaction;
- Your account login details, including name, email address, and password where applicable;
- Information on how you use our website(s);
- Regarding our email newsletters etc, we hold your name and email address, and the specific preferences for which type of information that you wish to receive. We also hold details of opens and clicks on these emails, to measure campaign effectiveness to improve future communications.
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect may be used to:
- Make available our services to you;
- Process your order or transaction;
- Take a payment from you or refund you;
- Ensure our customers are genuine to help prevent fraud;
- Conduct statistical analysis;
- Send tailored email marketing to those who opt in.
We have systems in place to help protect our customers and ourselves from fraud. If false or incorrect information is provided and fraud identified, personal information may be passed to fraud prevention agencies. This data may be accessed by law enforcement agencies.
Who might we share your information with?
- Our service providers – We work with various other organisations to process transactions and orders, and to answer enquiries. We only share relevant information with them for them to provide their services to us or you. For example, only your delivery address, phone number, and email address will be provided to our logistics partners to help them deliver your order accurately;
- Other organisations or individuals – We may provide your personal details to outside organisations or individuals if required to by law, if we need to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and services, or in response to requests seeking to protect the legal rights of themselves or others;
- Sending you information about our products and services – If you are signed up to receive our email newsletters your name, email address, and information preferences are provided to the organisation that processes them for us. You can amend your preferences or unsubscribe by clicking the relevant link on the email
International transfers of your personal information
Accessing and correcting your personal information
By law, you can request access to the information that we hold about you. If we agree that we are obliged to fulfil the request, we will provide it free of charge and within 30 days of receiving the request. Before doing so we may ask for further information or proof of identity so that we can correctly identify you on our database.
If any of the information that we retain is incorrect or out of date you may ask us to correct it.
Contact us via one of the methods shown below if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Right to limit or stop us using your data
You have the right to request that we stop processing and/or delete your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more or are keeping it too long, if this does not conflict with any data retention regulations.
Contact us via one of the methods shown below if you wish to exercise this right.
How long do we keep your information?
We retain your personal information for as long as required, to provide you with high quality service whenever you contact us regarding our goods or services. Your information is in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, and not longer than necessary.
When you interact with our social media accounts (e.g. liking or sharing posts, leaving reviews) please note that your information may be visible to the providers of the social media account, as well as other users. It is your responsibility to ensure your privacy settings are set to an appropriate level that you are comfortable with.
Session Cookies are used for the following:
- Passing data between different parts of the site
- Maintaining your recently viewed list
- Search history
- Tracking the items in your shopping basket
The only exceptions to this are the Persistent Cookies (cookies that stay on your computer) that are used for the following:
- Maintaining your shopping basket between visits
- For analytical purposes to show if you have visited the site before and the time you spent on the site
None of these cookies are used to store any sensitive details and are mainly there to enhance your visit to our website
As the website has a secured HTTPS area where you login and enter personal information, some of the cookies mentioned above will be duplicated for the secure area. No additional information to that already mentioned is stored.
If you wish to disable cookies, or get notifications when you receive a new cookie then please use your browser help menu to identify how to do this for your specific browser.